The RuSH Mate is a perfect add-on to virtually any chassis. The unit is built as a 6U X 80mm “transition module” that plugs into the rear of the backplane. Both VME and cPCI versions are available.
- Controls fan speed on the basis of temperature
- Monitors 6 fan tachometers
- Variable-threshold fan speed error detection for early prediction of fan failures
- Accepts 4 analog or 8 digital temperature sensors.
- Totally configurable though an easy, menu-driven interface.
- Handles all outputs (LED.LCD and RS-232) simultaneously.
- Available with or without Ethernet.
- Programmable automatic shutdown on a variety of fault conditions.
- Enhanced command set for machine-machine communication.
- Two levels of password protection.
- On-board “form-c” relay for controlling high current/high voltage loads.
- On board “speaker” to alert users of fault conditions (optional).
- “Sidekick” modules monitor Current, AC line (voltage and phase),vibration/acceleration, temperature, humidity, air pressure (down to .05”H20).
- Rugged – withstands over 15 G’s in all axis. -40C to 85C operation
- Field upgradable firmware.
- Dawn provides easy/fast firmware modifications that can perform nearly any desired user – specified task.