The RuSH Protector can easily control the largest cooling systems due to its amazing 20A/48V fan, blower or pump drive capability. Its other outputs can control power supplies, LEDs, backplane signals, or almost anything else imaginable.
The RuSH Protector is only 2”X 5.9” X 2” high and can easily control the largest cooling systems due to its amazing 20A/48V fan, blower or pump drive capability (power to drive the fans must be provided by an external source). Its other outputs can control power supplies, LEDs, backplane signals, or almost anything else imaginable. Its inputs can monitor temperatures, fan speed, voltages, I2C, or the state of any user-defined signal. The user interface is LED, LCD, VF, RS-232 or Ethernet (SNMP available!). A wide variety of add-on “sidekick” models provide even more functionality.
- Runs on 4.5 – 5.5 OR 8-32VDC
- Can control the speed of DC fans rated from 12-48V.
- Controls fan, blower or pump speed on the basis of temperature.
- Monitors 8 fan tachometers
- Variable-threshold fan speed error detection for early prediction of fan failures
- Accepts 4 analog or 8 digital temperature sensors.
- Totally configurable though an easy, menu-driven interface.
- Handles all outputs (LED,LCD,Ethernet and RS-232) simultaneously.
- Programmable automatic shutdown on a variety of fault conditions.
- Enhanced command set for machine-machine communication.
- Two levels of password protection.
- Real-Time clock for event control or time-stamping of logged events.
- EEPROM for storage of events (datalogging).
- “Sidekick” modules monitor Current, AC line (voltage and phase),vibration/acceleration, temperature, humidity, air pressure (down to .05”H20).
- Rugged – withstands over 15 G’s in all axis. -40C to 85C operation
- Field upgradable firmware.
- Dawn provides easy/fast firmware modifications that can perform nearly any desired user – specified task.
Ordering Information: Dawn P/N 06-1015063-012x