The RuSH Marvel is only 2.7”X 4.6” X 1.6” high and is made for the user who needs all the advanced RuSH features without Ethernet connectivity. The protector can control the speed of fans, blowers or pumps that are rated up to 48V at 10A.
The RuSH Marvel is only 2.7”X 4.6” X 1.6” high and is made for the user who needs all the advanced RuSH features without Ethernet connectivity. The protector can control the speed of fans, blowers or pumps that are rated up to 48V at 10A (power to drive the fans must be provided by an external source). Its other outputs can control power supplies, LEDs, backplane signals, or almost anything else imaginable. Its inputs can monitor temperatures, fan speed, voltages, I2C, or the state of any user-defined signal. The user interface is LED, LCD, VF, RS-232. A wide variety of add-on “sidekick” models provide even more functionality.
- Runs on 4.5 – 5.5 OR 8-32VDC
- Controls fan speed on the basis of temperature
- Monitors 4 fan tachometers
- Variable-threshold fan speed error detection for early prediction of fan failures
- Accepts 4 analog or 8 digital temperature sensors
- Totally configurable though an easy, menu-driven interface.
- Handles all outputs (LED.LCD and RS-232) simultaneously.
- Programmable automatic shutdown on a variety of fault conditions.
- Enhanced command set for machine-machine communication.
- Two levels of password protection.
- On-board “form-c” relay for controlling high current/high voltage loads.
- On board “speaker” to alert users of fault conditions (optional).
- “Sidekick” modules monitor Current, AC line (voltage and phase), vibration/acceleration, temperature, humidity, air pressure (down to .05”H20).
- Rugged – withstands over 15 G’s in all axis. -40C to 85C operation
- Field upgradable firmware.
- Dawn provides easy/fast firmware modifications that can perform nearly any desired user – specified task.