The RuSH Prophet is unique in that it contains two differential air pressure sensors. This unit is particularly useful in variable-altitude environments where a specified cooling level must be maintained regardless of air pressure.
The RuSH Prophet is only 3”X 5.3” X 1.3” high and is unique in that it contains two differential air pressure sensors. This unit is particularly useful in variable-altitude environments where a specified cooling level must be maintained regardless of air pressure. In addition, the Prophet has all the features of the other RuSH modules.
- Runs on 4.5 – 5.5 OR 8-32VDC
- Controls fan speed on the basis of temperature, pressure differential or a combination of the two. (power to drive the fans must be provided by an external source)
- Monitors 10 fan tachometers
- Variable-threshold fan speed error detection for early prediction of fan failures
- Accepts 4 analog or 8 digital temperature sensors.
- Totally configurable though an easy, menu-driven interface.
- Handles all outputs (LED, Ethernet and RS-232) simultaneously.
- Programmable automatic shutdown on a variety of fault conditions.
- Enhanced command set for machine-machine communication.
- Two levels of password protection.
- Two on-board “form-c” relays for controlling high current/high voltage loads.
- On board “speaker” to alert users of fault conditions.
- “Sidekick” modules monitor Current, AC line (voltage and phase),vibration/acceleration, temperature, humidity, air pressure (down to .05”H20).
- Rugged – withstands over 15 G’s in all axis. -40C to 85C operation
- Field upgradable firmware.
- Dawn provides easy/fast firmware modifications that can perform nearly any desired user – specified task.