Add current sensing to your RuSHTMSystem Monitor! Protect your boards against over current. Know exactly how much power your boards are drawing.
The RuSHTM Sidekick CS Module handles up to 4 currents at any DC voltage 0-600 VDC. Hall-effect sensors eliminate sense resistors and their associated voltage drops. Two of the inputs are rated at 100A max, and 2 are rated at 25A max. All inputs have 100mA resolution. RuSHTMSystem Monitor automatically sense the presence of the Sidekick CS Module and display the values.
- Handles 4 currents at any DC voltage 0-600 VDC.
- Hall-effect sensors eliminate sense resistors and their associated voltage drops.
- Total electrical isolation
- 4 currents sensed – 2 at 100A max, 2 at 25A max.
- 100mA resolution
- Voltage-independent – good to 600V!
- Only 4 wires need to be connected to the RuSH.
- Powered directly from your RuSH System Monitor
- Calibration button allows for differential measurements
- Works with RuSH to shut off power supplies when any preset current level is exceeded
- Only 2” X 7” X 1.25” high