Dawn’s RME-6430 was designed specifically to meet the stringent power and cooling needs of high slot count VPX systems. Designed for lab or deployed use, the RME-6430 offers a wide variety of features to suit most program needs.
Boards are flush mounted. A recessed rear TM cage is provided for applications requiring rear TM’s. All cable routing is outside of critical cooling paths. A hinged rear door provides for multifunction mounting of rear fans, auxiliary power supplies, and provides I/O space.
Dawn’s flagship RuSH™ system health monitoring technology is used to protect your valuable investment in boards by monitoring critical voltage, current and temperature thresholds, and controlling fans to meet cooling requirements. Upon a catastrophic situation, RuSH™ takes the necessary action to shut down system or overcome faults. RuSH™ provides internet enabled remote control and error/status reporting.
The chassis may be ordered with only the features required to minimize cost.
- 2” Flush mounted 3Ux160MM, front card cage with 2 cable passages front to rear
- Optional 3Ux80MM, rear TM card cage
- Power options up to 2400 watts (See rear)
- Front panel power switch, and RuSH display
- Removable fan tray with optional air filter
- 6ea, 190+CFM, 12VDC ball bearing fans
- Dawn RuSH™ system health monitor reads voltage, current & temperature and controls critical system operational parameters (See rear)
- Multifunction hinged rear panel supports I/O
- Chassis handles and optional slides
- Air flow in lower front and out upper rear
- Fully assembled, wired and tested