Modular construction modeled after our very popular RME-6450 chassis with many of the same features. Backplane has integrated current sense, RuSH, Fan Docking and assists with cooling and air path.
The chassis supports front panel cabling with a recessed front card cage and a cable passage to the rear I/O panel for applications where TM’s are not desired or available. A recessed rear TM cage is provided for applications requiring rear TM’s. All cable routing is outside of critical cooling paths. A front removable door conceals front panel cabling and helps insure cooling integrity. A hinged rear door provides for multifunction mounting of rear fans, auxiliary power supply, and provides I/O space.
Dawn’s flagship RuSH™ system health monitoring technology is used to protect your valuable investment in boards by monitoring critical system voltage, current and temperature thresholds, and controlling fans to meet cooling requirements. Upon a catastrophic situation, RuSH™ takes the necessary action to shut down the system or overcome faults. RuSH™ provides internet enabled remote control and error/status reporting.
- 2 to 16 VPX backplane slots on 1 inch pitch
- 2″ recessed 6Ux160mm front card cage
- 2 separate cable passages to rear I/O panel
- Optional 6U x 80mm 1101.10/11 rear TM card cage
- Front mounted power switch, reset switch and RuSH Display
- Front removable fan tray with optional washable air filter
- Redundant or current shared power to 4000 watts
- Chassis handles and optional slides
- 6ea, 120+CFM, 12VDC fans
- Air flow in lower front and out upper rear
- Fully assembled, wired and tested
Please order P/N 11-1016460-WXYZ Please see data sheet rear for WXYZ Suffix addition to part number