Meritec’s VPX3® is a deployable backplane cable interconnection system which has superior signal integrity to meet the requirements of the RTM3 (compliant with VITA 46.0 and VITA 65 OpenVPX specifications). These backplane cables are used in place of rear transition modules to allow the user to Design, Test, and Deploy.
- Deployable with locking rails included with the housing kit.
- The locking rails are over 0.5 inches lower than the current deployment rails for RTM2 which allows improved cable routing.
- Housings are molded of dielectric material for weight savings over the previous zinc die-castings for RT2.
- New design installs over existing guideposts.
- Locking feature has no exposed conductive surfaces and can be installed without a tool.
- Housing can be pre-populated with wafers and gang installed in the RTM3 modules.
- Allows for hybrid applications along with multi-gig connectors on the same backplane.
- RoHS Compliant products available.
Slot Profiles available:
Standard 3U VPX (VITA65/46) (25Gbps Tyco RT3) = 06-1020354 (SOSA) – Slot Profile SLT3-PAY-1F1F2U1TU1T1U1T-14.2.16 and similar.
(Slot Profile SLT3-SWH-6F8U-14.4.15 or SLT3-SWH-6F1U7U-14.4.14 or SLT3-PAY-2U2U-14.2.17 or SLT3-PAY-2F2U-14.2.3 or SLT3- PAY-1F1F2U1TU1T1U1T-4.2.16 & Similar with no VITA65 “Aperture” connector hole.)