5-Slot Hybrid VME64x/VITA46/48 (VPX) Tabletop Development Chassis, featuring a IEEE1101-10/11 compatible front card cage and matching 6Ux80mm rear transition module card cage. Assembled with a Hybrid backplane that provides 2-slots VME64x and 3-slots VPX with rear transition module connectors at each slot on a single substrate, push-pull DC fan system, choice of 400W to 1000W power supply, Dawn’s RuSH system health monitor with display, removable side plates, front mounted main power switch. Wedge-lock style card guides to support conduction cooled boards available as an option.
Dawn’s DEV-4117 Multi-Platform Table-Top Development Chassis for 6U boards coupled with Dawn’s Hybrid VME64x/VPX backplane provides a natural migratory development environment and path for upgrading systems to the latest VPX technology.
Download our data sheet for complete details.
- 2-Slots of VME64x on .8″ pitch and 3-Slots of VPX on 1″ pitch with TM connectors on all slots on one backlane
- Wedge-lock style card guides to support conduction cooled boards available as an option
- Dawn’s RuSH System Health Monitor and Controller with LCD Display
- 5-Slot, 6Ux160mm, 1101.10/11 compatible card cage and TM cage
- Choice of 400W to 1000W Power Supply
Order P/N 11-1014100-0710