PSC-6234 3U 400-Watt 6-channel plug-in or bulkhead mounted Power Supply for conduction cooled OpenVPX systems. Designed for mission critical applications. VITA 62 power connector. Reverse side wedge locks. Dawn’s embedded RuSH technology provides intelligence for precision monitoring and control. Many non-standard features are available through custom firmware.
- VITA 62 Compliant 3U VPX power supply.
- Tested to MIL-STD-810, VITA 47.
- MIL-STD-704F compliant except 50mSec holdup provided by separate module.
- Load sharing circuitry for up to 4 modules.
- 3U Conduction cooled models available on 1″ form factor.
- True 6-Channel design provides full OpenVPX support.
- 400 Watts output power over a wide temperature range.
- Embedded RuSH Technology actively monitors Temperature plus Voltage and Current on each rail.
- Factory programmable power sequencing and shutdown control for each voltage rail.
- Over Voltage, Over Current and Over Temperature protection.
- Current share compatible with additional PSC-6234 units.
- I2C interface for status and control.
- Standard INH# and EN# power control signals.
- VBAT for support of VPX memory backup power bus.
- Front I/O panel includes LED status indicator, USB port for firmware upgrade and VBAT battery access.
- Inject/Eject levers for easy installation.
- Optional 3-axis accelerometer and real time clock records and time stamps shock events.
Dawn P/N 06-1016234-WXYZ (See Data Sheet for Suffix P/N)